tuesday sounds like today. But its not

the best bit was the part where my credit card got refused at the petrol station.

I was pondering what would happen if I accidently let it slip to my parents I had a blog, and they were all like "hey guy, where is it" and then I'd have to say, oh I don't want you to see it, its personal. And then if they were as quick witted as some of my minions they'd then question why the hell I publish it to the entire world. I often wonder that. The more people I read, the more general I suspect I must be.

Seriously driving home from exeter at night is much better than anything, especially if you're feeling a bit down, slam on some Brand New, and sing until your voice box collapses inwards. You may call this imploding. I call it Susie. A high blood to caffiene ratio also helps.

If you work for Exeter University look away now: I hacked the uni network so I can use Bittorrent. Obviously for legal things. Like all that...stuff...thats legal...and er on Bittorrent... things like... stuff... damn. Look back now!

Things not to leave near Tom's PC, a) a packet of chocolate chip cookies, b) a loaf of bread, c) a tub of peanut butter d) a spoon.

I've concluded caffiene is the way to a girl's heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:17 am  

I'd have to say, oh I don't want you to see it, its personal [...] why the hell I publish it to the entire world
There's a big difference between some random guy in Missouri reading your private thoughts, to your parents doing so *shudders at thought*

I've concluded caffiene is the way to a girl's heart
*nods* Coke/Pepsi and Chocolate! Oh, and coffee if you insist...

Tommeh 12:28 am  

black like the gates of hell! I like my coffee like that as well. haw haw. haw. *sigh* its alright really, I don't actually exist

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!