WHAT TEAM?

TESCO PLC!!!
Was where Rex and I chose to spend our non-hardly earnt money on a variety of food, and yumminess....
WHAT TEAM?

AMERICAN GRILL!!
Was a poor choice of food based dining, as opposed to other non-food based dining. Was expensive and very crap. I cried a bit. But was in the o2, and I like the o2, it is pretty and has a lovely spinning fair ground at the moment as you may see if you care to glance below this collection of letters and punctuation to the multicoloured grid of pixels. Honk. Luckily Dan and I drowned our sorries in a pub, before...
WHAT TEAM?

WILDCATS!!
That's right, Dan, Tracey, Shing, Raffle, Rex and I went to see the epicness which was High School Musical 3. Man it is so epic, people have died in the aisles from how awesome it was. My pants were sodden by the end. Wrapped up the saga very well, songs were excellent, and it was obviously much bigger budget, with some uber choreography. Good work team..
GET YA HEAD IN THE GAME!!
Haha I'm cool.

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!