The Day In Pictures:


The conclusion to our playing with alex's playdoh, check out the french fries she has for hair.. awesome


This is my puppy I made with the coolest dred locks ever,


A snail! with similar jamacan properties


Our sexual woman from a different angle again

So after getting even more drunk at spoons, me and nick went to rileys to see sarah and zoe, who were there with matt and vicky. Played a few games, spent some more on game machines, probably acted way too drunk and made fools of ourselves. So to save the situation I let abdula kebab me up, and he gave us a pack of free chips, probably as we weren't wearing skirts this time :P shizer, ah well, time to watch lots of scrubs! (yes the time isn't what this post says, but shhh)

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!