Money for the Faith

Now we all know I get mini rages when technology doesn't work perfectly, for instance if a youtube video will stutter on the ancient tech I'm using for a PC (5 years old y'all), wait I'm not sure where this is going.

I DO TOO MUCH YET TOO LITTLE

I wanna do so many things, but that just means I have to blog more, which I am apparently very poor at.

*screams*

don't mind me, I'm just going loopy.

Sorry I need constant reassurance guys!

I looked upon an awful quote
parched, I coughed with scratchy throat
For days have gone that I once knew
that consisted of ice topped dew

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!