System to the shock

Yesterday I was mainly panicking insanely, much to Raffle's and everyone else's pain, as I was basically hungering for reassurance, I think. Except I'm not sensible enough to take their reassurance on board. Error.

Anyway, this strange behavior was due to the interview I had today in the Gerkin, for some cunning company I'm probably not allowed to reveal. Was very nervous, but I made sure not to have coffee before hand, as that raises my heart rate to astronomical levels. Went alright, some quite hard tech questions, but I don't think I was too bad, and their office is very nice, great view across the city.

To reward myself for not breaking down, Raffle and I went to the Eco Sainsbury's and got a large collection of edible products. Excellent.

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!