Go to the wellies....

Woke up at some hour, which was under 4 hours when I went to bed, which is great when I had to drive home, then drive 80 miles to my Aunt and Uncles. Followed by a varying amount of boring conversation, and dealing with my uncle who to be honest is a bit weird, has uninformed opinions and bit of a bellend really. Possibly over-dramatising it, but still, meh, they have a big house though we blew bubbles. On drive back, I stopped off in Folkstone for my mum and we walked along the Leas and high street, though I was epically shattered. So much so I had to grab a red bull in a service station to prevent crashing my lovely car. Went to bed at 8pm or something equally crazy.

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!