I'd drown all these cryin' babies....

So rex viciously made Shing and me meet up with him in Bromley, which is alright as Bromley has a surprisingly decent set of shops, and a closing down Woolworths, which was pretty poor to be honest. Though even when they were open they were normally poorly orientated towards my like organ. Not that one...

Obviously the draw of Nero sucked us in, and we had a nice coffee and possibly a snack for Tom, or I collapse, while we watched the world go by and thanked the stars that Christmas had passed. Perhaps. Our main task was to find Dan a present, and we pottered around buying a variety of witty, shitty and possibly excellent presents including an amazing dog called Dylan from BHS, who I voiced for a short while. I suspect I mainly ripped off his voice from my awful "eels up inside you" voice ala Mighty Boosh. Speaking of which, I bought it off rex for 26 quid, which was nice, all 3 seasons y'know. We also tried to recreate our days of chilling for hours in Virgin, however, with us not being 14, or it now being a Zavvi, or that there were 25,000 people, this failed, and they wouldn't let Rex use his voucher because of his views on the Irish nation....

As we're high flying professionals and all, we grabbed lunch at Cafe Rouge, which was nice, I think. After some more shopping we head home. To the home of kings. And stab victims. That's right, Stabford international house of cheese and racial tendancies.

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!