Two fisted contact

Well yesterday was christmas, I can't remember what happened, but it was uninspiring to the max, check the facts on a b-bop flop tacts. I dunno. I got mum some epic presents, I got something of humourous dulldom. Tho I have bought a vast amount of DVDs with the money my Aunt gave me, do I have a list? possibly in my inbox? maybe? who knows....

I do

  • Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back [2001]
  • Eurotrip
  • Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Box Set) [2003]
  • Brick [2005]
  • Hoodwinked [2006]
  • Transformers [2007]
  • The Nines [2007]
  • Southland Tales [2006]
  • Juno [2007]
  • Definitely, Maybe [2008]
I did. That's how cool I am. Away now. Meeting up with the homeys on sat, yay. Today I think I've been showing mother the wonders of Australia.

0 comments:

General Ramblings and Observations by Tom of Earth: a cryptic emotionally-driven look into the life of times of the infamous sock wearer, gadget-whore, unintentional blasphemer, hypocrite, servant of Xenu, Pastafarian, absurdist and thantophobic...without me, its just aweso

Random Post!